About Wine & Vineyard Law
The Wine Law Group of Rogers, Sheffield & Campbell blends the practice areas of business, real estate, tax and estate planning law and civil litigation with the specialized practice of wine law. We offer a full range of legal services to individuals, families and institutional clients, including vintners, brokers, distributors, retailers, wineries, vineyard owners, developers, builders, lenders, contractors, and architects.
We have been practicing law in the Santa Barbara region of the Central Coast since 1973. The wine law services provided by our experienced attorneys include:
- Business Entity Selection and Formation for Start-up Wineries and Vineyards
- Estate Planning for Winery and Vineyard Owners
- Tax Law Issues Related to Wineries and Vineyards
- Land Use
- Construction Agreements
- Due Diligence in Connection With The Sale or Purchase of a Winery or Vineyard
- Licensing and Compliance
- Vineyard Leases
- Commercial Leases
- Grape Purchase Agreements
- Custom Crush Arrangements
- Alternating Proprietorship Arrangements
- Tied House Regulations
- Labeling- COLA
- Intellectual Property
- Direct to Consumer Wine Shipping
- Distribution and Export Agreements
- Civil Litigation Relating to Wine and Vineyards
Looking For A Top Wine and Vineyard Law Attorney?
Our firm includes AV Preeminent-rated lawyers in the specific practice areas of Real Estate, Tax, Litigation, Trusts & Estates, Business & Commercial and General Practice law. Our Tax Specialists have been certified by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization. To contact us immediately during business hours, call (805) 963-9721,
or use the form on this page.