Santa Barbara Attorney | Travis C. Logue
- Written by Super Admin
- Published: 07 October 2013
Phone: (805) 963-9721
Fax: (805) 966-3715
Download Profile as PDF
Mr. Logue represents clients in civil litigation matters and also a wide range of business and commercial, agricultural and residential real estate transactions. He has represented buyers and sellers of office buildings, shopping centers, large vine¬yards and luxury residential properties, and property owners through the entitlement and development process in Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties. Mr. Logue has negotiated all types of real estate contracts, including leases, easements, operating agreements and co-tenancy agreements, and has managed ultra high-end construction projects.
Mr. Logue has developed a unique expertise in handling Hollister Ranch real estate and partnership transactions. He is a member of the Hollister Ranch Owner’s Association and was on the Association's Board of Directors in 2008.
Mr. Logue represents landlords in tenant disputes and unlawful detainer and premises liability actions. He also handles a wide range of complex civil litigation matters, including quiet title, failure to disclose, fraud, misrepresentation, breach of contract, boundary disputes, interference with easement, prescriptive rights, nuisance, trespass, interference with business contracts, anti-SLAPP actions, construction defects, mechanic’s liens, conversion, elder abuse, negligence, wrongful death, wrongful termination, California Family Rights Act, Unruh Act, and Fair Employment and Housing Act.
Mr. Logue is a fourth-generation Santa Barbara-area local. Before returning to Santa Barbara to establish his practice, Mr. Logue worked in a number of challenging, dynamic environments, including Los Angeles, Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. and London.
Mr. Logue earned his J.D. from the University of Pepperdine School of Law in 2004. He is a member of the State Bar of California and the District of Columbia Bar. Mr. Logue graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor’s Degree from Claremont McKenna College.
- Commercial/Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Negotiation, Due Diligence & Title Issues
- Real Estate Development and Entitlements
- Hollister Ranch Transactions
- Construction Law
- Real Estate Litigation
- Neighbor View/Boundary Disputes
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Real Property Tax Assessment Appeals
- State Bar of California, 2004
- District of Columbia Bar, 2012
- California Real Estate Broker’s License, 2005
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Claremont McKenna College, B.A., 2000
Magna Cum Laude, Claremont McKenna Distinguished Scholar
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Washington, D.C. Semester Program Award (Margaret Brock Award)
Past Employment Positions:
- Logue Law, Principal Attorney, 2005-2013
- Egenolf Associates LLP, Associate Attorney, 2004- 2005
- Zimmerman & Kahanowitch, Law Clerk, 2003
- Fremantle Media International - Business & Legal Affairs Dept, Legal Intern, 2002
Associations and Memberships:
- District of Columbia Bar
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Hollister Ranch Owner’s Association – Board of Directors (2008)
- La Cumbre Country Club
- Winchester Canyon Gun Club
- The Santa Barbara Club