Santa Barbara Attorney | Bradley C. Hollister
Phone: (805) 963-9721
Fax: (805) 966-3715
Download Profile as PDF
Mr. Hollister’s law practice is focused on the representation of businesses and individuals in business, real estate, estate planning, and general legal matters.
Mr. Hollister served in the United States Marine Corps infantry, earning the Navy Achievement Medal with “V” for Combat Valor during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Prior to pursuing a legal career, he worked as a military liaison/operations manager for a private charter airline (World Airways) and as an estimator for his father’s construction company (Horse Housing Construction).
While working full-time as a certified paralegal for the firm, Mr. Hollister earned his law degree from Santa Barbara College of Law, graduating as its Valedictorian in 2014.
Mr. Hollister is a sixth generation native of Santa Barbara County. His strong community ties and diverse background lend great credit to his practice.
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Trust and Probate Litigation
- Corporate and Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Land Use Planning and Development
- State Bar of California, 2014
- Santa Barbara College of the Law, J.D., 2014
- Kaplan University, B.S., Legal Studies, 2009